Join us for this year's IDCD at District Hall!
District Hall is the world's first free-standing public innovation center. They are the living room of Boston's innovation community: a place where people can work, exchange knowledge, build meaningful relationships, and make their ideas happen. Located between Seaport Blvd and Northern Ave, it is located in the heart of all the new construction happening in the seaport area!
District Hall is accessible by several means:
- Bike: A number of bike racks are available for guest use by the Seaport Blvd entrance. In addition, the building is located right next to the Seaport Squarestation on the Hubway bikeshare network.
- Car: There are several parking lots located in the area though they tend to fill up fast:
- Pilgrim Parking - One Marina Park Drive Garage | One Marina Park Drive, Boston, MA 02210
- LAZ Parking - Pier 4 | 120 Northern Ave, Boston, MA 02210
- LAZ Parking - Rosa Mexicano | 390 Congress St, Boston, MA 02210
- MBTA: from South Station (red line)
- Walk 15 minutes to District Hall
- Transfer to the silver line and take it to the Courthouse station, it's a 3-5 minute walk from there.